WHAT IS THE BACK2BUSINESS INITIATIVE?
The Back2Business Initiative is an Orange County program in partnership with 3D Event Designer. The County of Orange is providing 1,000 Businesses located in Orange County, California with free access to 3D Event Designer's floor plan software through December 31, 2020 to be able to quickly create efficient layouts, maximizing utilization while meeting new and changing social distancing requirements.
Within minutes, an Orange County Business can create, configure, or update their space(s) to meet the latest social distancing requirements to get their business re-opened and employees back to work in a safe and responsible way.
TEMPORARY OUTDOOR ZONE GATHERING ORDINANCE
EASILY SETUP YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE TO BE SOCIALLY DISTANCED
The OC Board of Supervisors unanimously passed a temporary outdoor gathering zoning ordinance for small businesses located in the unincorporated areas. With the help of 3D Event Designer, small businesses now can easily create a floor plan(s) to quickly determine the most effective layout to fit the most people, while still meeting social distance protocols. Once the layout is complete, easily print the floor plan to implement onsite.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE BACK2BUSINESS INITIATIVE?
HOW TO GET STARTED IN 5 EASY STEPS
1. Request a free account by Registering Here ►
2. Upload or easily draw a room diagram
3. Place tables, chairs, cubicles, desks, stations and more into the floor plan
4. Use the Social Distance items, notes, arrows and measurement tools to show a safe 6 foot social distance
5. Share the new layout with your staff for implementation or embed on your Business' website for customers to view
Once you have registered for an account, Orange County will verify that you are an Orange County Business. You will then be emailed your login details and can get started right away with our On-Demand resources, including a Webinar Recording.
* The Back2Business Initiative is a tool to support Orange County businesses with social distancing. The tool does not supersede federal, state, or local guidance. For more information on reopening guidance please see the Center for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COIVD-19) Guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/reopen-guidance.html, Governor Newsom Releases Updated Industry Guidance: https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/05/07/governor-newsom-releases-updated-industry-guidance/ and Orange County COVID-19 Guidance: https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/