We have the answers.
Discover the Latest Software Release
+ We listen and respond to rounds of user feedback. The result is a powerful and realistic 3D floor plan platform for clients globally. Click here to view our latest software release.
Software Update: May 9, 2019
By incorporating the features you have been asking for, this new release will have you creating floor plans quicker, easier, and with more realism than ever before.
- Table Wizard: Drag in a pre-set table to get a jump start on your table set up. Easily swap and replace the type of chair, centerpiece, place setting, etc. in just a few clicks with our "Swap Item" feature. Learn How »
- Group Items With Precision: Now it's easy to select and group only the items you want. Hold down your Shift key to select (or unselect) items to create a group. Even lock them together. Learn How »
- PDF the Inventory Page: You've always been able to email, print, or create a CSV of the Inventory page. Now you can easily download a PDF as well. Learn How »
- Redesigned Walls: Walls now include additional features to let you customize your floor plan more easily. Add moldings, baseboards, and multiple textures to a single wall in seconds!
- Sky Background: Want to make outdoor events even more realistic? Choose from one of our pre-loaded Sky Backgrounds (clear, cloudy, sunset, etc.) or upload one of your own. Learn How »
- Smart Replace: Have different styles or sizes of the same kind of item in your floor plan (e.g. two different tables)? Want to make them the same style, quickly? Click the item you want to change, select "Smart Replace" in the "Properties" menu, then click the item you want to change it to. Magic. Learn How »
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Undo/Redo: Now you can use keyboard shortcuts for the Undo/Redo action. For Undo, use Command+Z on Mac or Control+Z on Windows. For Redo, use Command+Shift+Z on Mac or Control+Shift+Z on Windows. Learn How »
Tips, trends, advice - your central resource to connect and thrive using floor plan software.
- Draw a Room
- Upload a Floor Plan
- Delete a Room
- Change Room Height
- Move Walls or Resize a Room
- Move Corners
- Change Ceiling, Floor and Wall Color and Material
- Change the Color or Material of a Single Wall
- Add Multiple Colors or Materials to a Wall
- Copy Wall Colors or Textures to Another Wall
- Add Baseboard or Molding to a Wall
- Split a Wall
- Divide Spaces
- Add a Window View or Wall Art
- Create an Outdoor Space
- Add a Half Wall
- Add a Roof
- Add a Sky Background
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I access my floor plans on mobile devices such as tablets, iPads and smartphones?
- Absolutely! All projects/floor plans can be opened, edited and viewed in both 2D and 3D on any devices, including mobile devices - tablets, smartphones, Mac computers and PC computers.
- Do I need to download anything?
- 3D Event Designer works online and does not require downloading any software or application. You can access your floor plans from any computer, tablet or smartphone. You simply need internet connection and WebGL enabled in your web browser (this is by default enabled in most web browsers).
- What does “per month” mean ?
- Your credit card will automatically be charged every month (monthly subscription) for the plan you have signed up for. Our billing is automated to ensure there is no lapse in your access to our services.
- Can I cancel my subscription anytime ?
- Yes, you can cancel any level of plan, at anytime, with no cancellation fee. Pro-rated refunds for un-used months are not offered.
- Can I upgrade my subscription plan anytime ?
- Yes, you can upgrade your plan at any time. To change your subscription type, simply log in, select the "My Account" tab and upgrade your plan.
- Is there a free version ?
- No, we currently do not offer a free version.